“You can’t outrun a bad diet”
These are more than just words, but words to live by. We believe that you joined CrossFit Forward because of your commitment to total body wellness. And what we do in the gym every week is only part of this equation. What we put into our bodies and how we manage all of the variables in our lives all help us to achieve our goals both in the gym and in life. Much like life, our diet is all about finding what works for us as an individual and finding balance for optimum performance. No single diet program is universal, but good quality wholesome food is our basic principle for healthy living. Through Primal Health Coaching we can help you to find the right balance whether your goals are weight loss, performance, better recovery, increased energy, stress reduction or just overall health.
Monthly health counseling: $50/month*
Every nutrition plan starts with an athlete/coach sit-down. We will review lifestyle, current status, goals, and a health update that allow your coach to build the full nutrition plan. From there a expect weekly email check-in from you is important in order to make proper adjustments to your plan. This part is vital to your success with our program.
What’s included in the nutrition plan?
- A nutrition plan personalized for you and your goals
- This is not a template or online calculator approach. You are a unique individual and need a unique plan.
- Depending on the athlete your coach will have a macronutrient (protein, carb, and fat) prescription for you. This again is dependent on the person and what will make you most successful.
- Supplement recommendations if applicable
- Applicable food timing recommendations for athletes
- Monthly Sit down meeting to go over progress plus weekly emails.
A health coach is a wellness expert who educates, motivates and guides clients toward lifestyle and behavior choices that support optimal well-being. A Primal Health Coach stays ahead of the curve with an integrated approach, helping others create lives of maximum vitality using nutrition and fitness intelligence based on scientifically validated ancestral health principles. The aim of the Primal Health Coach is to help clients extract the most joy, satisfaction, and fulfillment from their lives by focusing on their values, needs, visions and goals in an extremely personalized way.
CrossFit Forward is honored to have a Primal Health Coach on staff. Contact us today to schedule sit-down with our own health coach Lindsay Williams.